Book Hooks is a weekly meme hosted by Marketing for Romance Writers as part of the MFRW Authors Blog. It's a chance each week to hook readers on your current WIP or any previously published book. By sharing samples of your writing in a meme, readers will have the chance to jump from one author to another. Here's your opportunity to hook some new readers!
All MFRW authors are invited to participate.
Book Hooks will take place every Wednesday. Join any week you can. Each week, a post will also go live on the MFRW Authors Blog with the full list to increase visibility.
How Do You Participate?
- Add your blog link to the list below. You will need to do this on each weekly list every time you participate.
- Create a post on your own blog that includes the Book Hooks logo, an excerpt from your book, your book cover, the blurb and a buy link.
- Also include the linky list code. To get this code, click below the list where it says "Get the Code here...". Insert it into the bottom of your blog post in the HTML window. For Wordpress use the alternate link provided. If you have difficulty using the code, please link instead to: http://mfrwbookhooks.blogspot.com
- Use a unique post title - don't title it "Book Hooks #1". One word posts are less likely to be tweeted (one word tweets can look like spam).
- Schedule your post to go live directly after midnight, your time (12:10 or 12:15, etc.)
- Place the Book Hooks logo on your blog's sidebar to help advertise the meme.
- Use #MFRWHooks in your tweets and title.
- Jump around using the linky list to see what other authors are writing. Leave comments to let them know you were there. Tweet about their post.
What Are The Perks?
- Your blog link listed in each of the other participating blogs.
- Your blog post tweeted by MFRW's twitter account.
Sign Up for December 22 Book Hooks closes at 11:30 PM EDT December 21
Any questions or concerns about the hop (including requests for link removal) should be directed to Kathryn R. Blake at krb_chats at kathrynrblake dot com or krblake at KathrynRBlake dot com.
Post a Comment