All MFRW authors are invited to participate.
Book Hooks will take place every Wednesday. Join any week you can. Each week, a post will also go live on the MFRW Authors Blog with the full list to increase visibility.
How Do You Participate?
- Add your blog link to the list below. You will need to do this on each weekly list every time you participate.
- Create a post on your own blog that includes the Book Hooks logo, an excerpt from your book, your book cover, the blurb and a buy link.
- Also include the linky list code. To get this code, click below the list where it says "Get the Code here...". Insert it into the bottom of your blog post in the HTML window. For Wordpress use the alternate link provided. If you have difficulty using the code, please link instead to: http://mfrwbookhooks.blogspot.com
- Use a unique post title - don't title it "Book Hooks #1".
- Place the Book Hooks logo on your blog's sidebar to help advertise the meme.
- Use #MFRWHooks in your tweets or title.
- Jump around using the linky list to see what other authors are writing. Leave comments to let them know you were there. Tweet about their post.
What Are The Perks?
- Your blog link listed in each of the other participating blogs.
- Your blog post pinned on the MFRW "Book Hooks" Pinterest board.
- Your blog post tweeted by MFRW's twitter account.
Sign Up for March 28 Book Hooks closes at 11:30 PM EDT March 27.
Any questions or concerns about the hop (including requests for link removal) should be directed to Kathryn R. Blake at krb_chats at kathrynrblake dot com or krblake at KathrynRBlake dot com.