Book Hooks is a weekly meme hosted by Marketing for Romance Writers as part of the MFRW Authors Blog. It's a chance each week to hook readers on your current WIP or any previously published book. By sharing samples of your writing in a meme, readers will have the chance to jump from one author to another. Here's your opportunity to hook some new readers!
- Add your blog link to the list below. You will need to do this on each weekly list every time you participate.
- Create a post on your own blog that includes the Book Hooks logo, an excerpt from your book, your book cover, the blurb and a buy link.
- Also include the linky list code. To get this code, click below the list where it says "Get the Code here...". Insert it into the bottom of your blog post in the HTML window. For Wordpress use the alternate link provided. If you have difficulty using the code, please link instead to: http://mfrwbookhooks.blogspot.com
- Use a unique post title - don't title it "Book Hooks #1".
- Place the Book Hooks logo on your blog's sidebar to help advertise the meme.
- Use #MFRWHooks in your tweets and title.
- Jump around using the linky list to see what other authors are writing. Leave comments to let them know you were there. Tweet about their post.
- Your blog link listed in each of the other participating blogs.
- Your blog post tweeted by MFRW's twitter account.